Popular Posts

Sunday 3 June 2018

THE TRANSMOUNTAIN PIPELINE, ENGLISH FRENCH TRANSLATION.


ENGLISH                                                                                                           FRENCH TRANSLATION
                                                                                                               
I know that at present 99% of      
Canadian Crude goes to the
The United States. I also know that
we PAY them a 25% discount to take it.                                Je suis                                                         

I also know that we pay a 25% PREMIUM,
In order to buy the finished (refined)
 product back.                                                                        Je suis stupide

I understand that as a taxpaying Canadian
Citizen, I just spent $4.5 B on a pipeline that
All CANADIANS taxpaying or otherwise, other
than GOVERNMENT and the POLITICAL MACHINES
WILL OWN, the sole purpose of which
is to further
Facilitate the above two items.                                                  Je suis stupide

And I’ll also be helping,
along with other Canadian Citizens,
to fund the additional $ 5.78 required
to finish it so that the GOVERNMENT,
politicians, UNITED STATES BASED
OIL CORPORATIONS, and Parkland can
Continue to rob ALL Canadians blind.                                    Je suis stupide

Then as a taxpaying resident of B.C.
I’m paying a legal team to STOP construction
Of the pipeline I just most foolishly bought.                   Je suis stupide
               
I STILL BELIEVE IN THIS TYPE OF CAPITALIST.
CORPORATE, FASCIST SHEEP DIP; FURTHER,
I ACTUALLY ACCEPT THAT GOVERNMENT **OF**
THE PEOPLE IS A ^^^NECESSARY EVIL^^^ OF
MODERN ECONOMICS.                                                           Je suis stupide

 I am stupid                                                                                            Je suis stupide                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment